Eat! Drink! Vote!
It’s the Hamptons vs. New York City in the Summer’s Hottest Culinary Competition
Friday night, July 17 at 8 p.m. at Sayre Park
- Presented by Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors, hosted by Robert Irvine of Food Network’s “Restaurant Impossible” and “Chopped” star Marc Murphy!
- Taste the succulent array of grilled food, combined with wine, beer and specialty cocktails
- Cast a vote for your favorite team in the “Fire It Up Battle” between the grill masters of the Hamptons and Manhattan as they heat up the evening.
- See our panel of celebrity judges clear the smoke and select their 2015 GrillHampton Champion
- Dance to the music of one of the East End’s favorite bands— New Life Crisis
Don’t be left out of this mixed grill of food, drink and fun!
Purchase your tickets early—they’re going fast.
GrillHampton takes place at Sayre Park in Bridgehampton (156 Snake Hollow Road) from 8 to 11 p.m. on Friday, July 17. General admission tickets are $125.