Hosted By: From Food Network's "The Kitchen" Katie Lee & Geoffrey Zakarian
Paradise for Foodies Sayre Park in Bridgehampton
- Presented by Farrell Building and Hosted by Katie Lee and Geoffrey Zakarian, co-stars of Food Network's The Kitchen
- A not-to-be missed event for those who enjoy Glorious Food, Good Vibrations & Luscious Libations.
- Taste the very best from Top Chefs, Great Winemakers and over 40 of the finest restaurants from the North and South Forks.
- VIP Admission from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. grants early access, champagne and exclusive first tastes and pours. General Admission starts at 7:30 p.m. and offers access to great food and wine.
- This event sells out so purchase your tickets today.
Hosted By: From Food Network's "Restaurant Impossible" Robert Irvine
An Event That Sizzles with Flavor Come out and Eat! Drink! Judge!
- It’s Hamptons vs. NYC as GrillHampton pits 8 East End chefs against 8 Manhattan chefs in a one-of-a-kind cooking competition and tasting event
- Enjoy the great grilled fare, beer and specialty cocktails—along with live music by The Nancy Atlas Project—then be part of the action as you cast your vote for the finest food of the night.
- Hosted by Robert Irvine of the Food Network hit Restaurant Impossible
- Friday, July 11, 8 to 11 p.m. at Sayre Park, 156 Snake Hollow Road, Bridgehampton. General admission tickets are $120.