An Event That Sizzles with Flavor - Come out and Eat! Drink! Judge!
- It’s Hamptons vs. NYC as GrillHampton pits 8 East End chefs against 8 Manhattan chefs in a one-of-a-kind cooking competition and tasting event
- Hosted by "Restaurant Impossible" star Robert Irvine & "Chopped" star Marc Murphy
- Enjoy the great grilled fare, beer and specialty cocktails—along with live music by New Life Crisis—then be part of the action as you cast your vote for the finest food of the night.
- Hosted by Robert Irvine of the Food Network hit Restaurant Impossible
- Friday, July 17, 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. at Sayre Park, 156 Snake Hollow Road, Bridgehampton. General admission tickets are $125.
Paradise for Foodies - Sayre Park in Bridgehampton
- Presented by Farrell Building and Hosted by Food Network Stars Katie Lee and Jeff Mauro
- A not-to-be missed event for those who enjoy Glorious Food, Good Vibrations & Luscious Libations.
- Taste the very best from Top Chefs, Great Winemakers and over 40 of the finest restaurants from the North and South Forks.
- VIP Admission from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. grants early admittance, exclusive access to the chefs, premier parking, a VIP - only gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge area, where there is exclusive seating as well as other treats! General Admission starts at 7:30 p.m. and offers access to great food and wine.
- This event sells out so purchase your tickets today.
Celebrate the bounty of Long Island Wine Country
- Showcasing the wines of more than 40 East End winemakers, the dishes of 30+ top regional chefs and the foodcraft of local purveyors.
- This event benefits local regional charities
- Saturday, August 22 at McCall Vineyard and Ranch in Cutchogue, NY
- VIP Admission from 6:30 – 10 p.m. grants early admittance, exclusive access to winemakers and chefs, premier parking, a VIP - only gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge area, where there is exclusive seating as well as older vintages being poured. General Admission starts at 7:30 p.m!