Celebrate the bounty of Long Island Wine Country
- Saturday, August 22 at McCall Vineyard and Ranch in Cutchogue, NY
- Hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian, Co-Host of Food Network's The Kitchen and Judge on Chopped
- Showcasing the wines of more than 40 East End winemakers, the dishes of 30+ top regional chefs and the foodcraft of local purveyors.
- Honoring James-Beard nominated chef Guy Reuge of Mirabelle for his contributions to the culinary world.
- VIP Admission from 6:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. grants early admittance, exclusive access to winemakers and chefs, premier parking, a VIP - only gift bag, and access to the VIP lounge area, where there is exclusive seating as well as older vintages being poured. General Admission starts at 7:30 p.m!
- A portion of proceeds benefits HRHCare, Long Island Farm Bureau and Peconic Land Trust.